Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm sorry

My attitude went off the charts, i'm sorry. I don't always realize the work you do for me, i'm sorry. I don't help you as much as i should, i'm sorry. I wish i could grant your every wish but i can't, i'm sorry. I take advantage of my privileges, and your one of them, i'm sorry. You can't see my real feeling about you because i can't express them with words and letters, i'm sorry.I wish i could do more for you, but i can't, i'm sorry. I waish you never fell in the kitchen,but it wasn't your fault or mine, i'm sorry.

You make life for me worth my while, Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Ohh this is so sweet....I really understand what you mean. i'm sorry are the best words when you tru7ly mean them xoxoMarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya i agree with marie...... and i also gree with you wen you said MY ADITUDE WENT OFF THE CHARTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete